- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from June 1 to September 30 in accordance with national or local laws.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
Hotel La Pace3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We stayed 2 nights in Hotel La Pace which is just 2 minutes from the main entrance/exit of the station. Walk straight ahead across the square to a covered walkway to the left of the main tree lined road until you come to an alleyway on the left. The hotel is half way along this short alleyway on the left. The staff are friendly and very helpful, offering assistance with booking tickets and tours, suggesting where to eat (and where to avoid). We were very happy with their suggestions. We had a family room with two single beds in the main room and a large double bed in a room off. There was a large tub with shower over, twin sinks and a separate loo. Granted it could do with a lick of paint as it's a little grubby, but the bedding and towels were clean. The towels were very thin as mentioned by previous visitors, but in fact they were more like table cloth linen than towels which was odd. The choice at breakfast would match that of much higher ranking hotel. Despite being so close to the train station, it didn't cause any problems sleeping. We didn't have any concerns about anyone hanging around the hotel itself but there were groups of young men around the square along the street and by the station, although we didn't feel intimidated at all and none of the men approached us during our stay.
Clean, convenient to station and friendly staff. Want that? Read on. Want 5 star boutique? Don't bother. This hotel is about 100 metres from the railway station, with the entrance being down a not particularly salubrious alley. Once inside, however, the staff are friendly, the decor is interesting and our room was clean. We had a standard room on the 7th (top) floor. It was adequate for our needs. The bathroom was, again, adequate and clean. The shower itself was good, with a choice of head. The cubicle was fine for anyone who might describe themselves as slim(ish), but if you like to get your money's worth out of a "tell my weight " machine, you might struggle! Breakfast was perfectly fine with a range of cereals, cooked food, cold meats, cheese, fruit and sweeter items. Our room had a view towards the airport and station, but a room on the other side would have had a lovely view over the roof tops to the famous tower. Overall, this hotel was ideal for our needs.
Was nice and clean, very basic but great for a night. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was great for train station. Was able to leave our luggage free of charge until we got a train to florence.
Worst experience ever. Only trying to enter the hotel is a really bad experience. People selling drugs and also they tried to rob us. I called the reception and they said "anything was normal outside". Really do not recommend this for families. Of course I did not enter the hotel and nevertheless I was not also refounded with the one night fee. Great call for a customer experience. Do not you find curious that there are not photos of the entrance anywhere? To resume: avoid this hotel if you want to enjoy your vacations with your family.
Very old fashioned hotel, not a nice smell. Shower is in awful condition, very tiny I’m 55 kg and couldn’t even wash like u do in a normal shower. Take a hair dryer if u decide to stay there, coz the hair dryer which is fitted there is the oldest type and wouldn’t blow hot air. Not recommended at all, the location of the hotel is not the best for security.
Really good location for the station and the old quarter of the city which is all you want really you have to run the gauntlet of the shady characters as you leave the train station and cross to the left. Under the arcade and through the street market stall and first left at the Tabac. It's a little hidden away. The staff are truly welcoming and accommodating. Rooms are clean and functional, beds firm and you will hear various sounds like travel bags moving and doors closing as the building is not very sound proofed. Having said this it was not sufficient to disturb sleep. We were able to leave our bags following check out to collect later when travelling on to Florence. Top tips: you really only need an evening and a day in Pisa and don't be caught out, as we were, by eating in some venues when sitting as there is a massive surcharge for doing so. One on the right on the corner beginning with a "G" when you leave Hotel La Pace did for us
- The rooms were a bit outdated, but clean and decent. This hotel is located at some kind of passage and at both ends there are hanging some shifty figures you do not feel very comfortable with by night. However, the hotel has installed video camera's all around, so they do monitor this and I do not believe that these above mentioned persons are really looking for conflicts - but they are looking though, especially to women. + Their breakfast was fantastic and they do keep an eye on the hygiene perfectly. Also, the personnel was very friendly.
Right next to train station and 3 minute walk to Corso Italia. Our room was cleaned every day. The buffet breakfast was the best we ever had in the 3 star hotels in Italy. Staff was very helpful. Definitly we stay again.
Stayed here at New Year the hotel is very close to centre, and only two minutes from the station. It Is slightly dated. Rooms are spacious clean staff friendly. The breakfast is amazing so much choice. Good if your vegan.Really sets you up for the day. Would definitely stay here again
a very old building past its glory but spacious enough clean and comfortable . Right next to station , Not the most salubrious part of town but close enough to the centre as to make no difference . Apart from the excellent price where this place scores is through its staff and generally attitude . A detailed welcoming email before arrival and especially the young ( and older night man ) laid back multi lingual staff . Information and recommendations are dispensed cheerfully , taxis and keys arrive at speed of light . Really good .
- Walking distance to Pisa Royal Palace
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
Located in Pisa City Centre within a short walk of Pisa Royal Palace, Hotel La Pace is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as National Museum of San Matteo. This 65-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, free in-room WiFi, and coffee/tea in a common area. Located in central Pisa, the hotel is also near Leaning Tower and Knight's Square.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
All 65 air-conditioned rooms provide safes, phones, and desks. Guests can enjoy cable TV and stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers, free toiletries, and bidets.
Guests of Hotel La Pace enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and coffee in a common area. Transportation is made easy with an area shuttle for a fee. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1639 reviews