- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the country house at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Urbino Resort0.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Beautiful resort outside of Urbino, removed from the sounds of the city. Minutes from the breathtakingly beautiful palace and charming city. Rooms are spacious and comfortable and the typical Italian breakfast exceeds anything I've had anywhere. Meals at the restaurant were exceptional in their preparation and served by an attentive staff. If you are planning a trip to Urbino, you must experience the Tenuta.
Tenuta's resort was in a beautiful setting with their grape vines surrounding the property. They had a lovely pool area, spa and the suites were very roomy. The restaurant was also excellent. We tried their award-winning pizza which was outstanding with some of the freshest ingredients we'd ever had. It's a good location for touring Urbine (less than 1/2 hour away) and San Marino (about 1 hour away) or just to relax.
Location..absolutely beautiful surroundings and relaxing but a way out of Urbino on quite a remote road. Car needed. Great pool, which in September I was surprised to have to myself at early on and again by about 6pm. Then again it wasn't heated. The breakfast ... and the staff serving it were great. The resturant was good but the walk through the vineyard took us 20 minutes. The estate wines we enjoyed very much. The room was clean and pleasant but we were disappointed that the air con didn't work properly and despite telling management that the sink plug was broken on arrival it still hadn't been mended by day 4 .... Poor in my opinion for the price paid. We Should have asked for a diffent room but liked the location near the pool. The bar and lounge seemed deserted much of the time so there wasn't much atmosphere if you wanted a change from your room/ terrace at night. Better atmosphere in the city cafes, squares.
Excellent place! The apartment we stayed in was excellent, very quiet and well decorated. We had access to a kitchen. The breakfast was included and was awesome, very tasty with a wide selection of pastries, fruit, scrambled eggs/bacon/sausages. Attentive staff. The gardens and vines surrounding the resort were truly beautiful.
What an experience. We were made to feel most wellcome. Homely room, fairy tale surroundings, lovely staff, and the best restaurant one can imagine! I would reccommend this to anyone looping for a Great place to stay in the Urbino area.
Urbino resort is a magnificent resort. The environment is fantastic: magnificent views, top staff and high quality restaurant. The complete ressort is beautifully maintained, rooms are super clean and all facilities are available. The ideal place for a family vacation!
The resort is located in a vineyard in a beautiful setting. You should know that you must carry your own bags to your room since no porter service is available and many rooms are up a flight of stairs.
This is a well designed hotel consisting of a number of separate 'villas' many made from former farm buildings and set in a beautiful lush green garden with stunning views of the pale umber Marche hills and farmland. Rooms are white and somewhat spartan, but the beds are comfortable and the bed linen excellent. Breakfasts are served in a sort of barn next to a chapel . My only reservation about the place is that there is not much life in the hotel after dark. But on the plus side the hotel is only about a 20 minute drive from all the attractions offered by the city of Urbino.
Nice and quiet area around the grapes fields. Not so long trip to Urbino and to the nice beaches. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very good continental breakfast and top quality restaurant. Good experience to try Agriturismo!!!
difficult enough place to travel to as it means you must rent a car otherwise it was a great place to stay, The staff were very friendly and had good english. The local white wine was excellent and the food from the organic cafe was simple but delicious.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Urbino Resort is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Museo Storico della Linea Gotica and 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Orto Botanico dell'Universita di Urbino. This 32-room country house welcomes guests with a restaurant and conveniences like a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Albornoz Fortress and House of Raphael are also within a 20-minute drive of this Urbino country house.
Explore the country house and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café, or meet other guests at the free daily manager's reception.
All of Urbino Resort's 32 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including minibars, safes, and desks. Guests can enjoy flat-screen TVs and stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds sport Frette Italian sheets.
Urbino Resort features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. Free parking is included with your stay. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa country house include a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 998 reviews