Located in Battery Park City, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Battery Park and The National September 11 Memorial. This 298-room, 5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. New York Stock Exchange and One World Trade Center are also within a short walk.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 298 air-conditioned rooms provide free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes. Guests can expect to find WiFi, wired Internet, and 42-inch TVs with pay movies and video-game consoles. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Other amenities include phones, ironing boards, and desks.
Awarded Conde Nast Top 100 List status in 2015, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park features a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and 12 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 70 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include conference space, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Battery Park and The National September 11 Memorial
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
Dining options at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park include 2West, a modern American Bistro offering ground-level harbor views and serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. The 2West bar offers cocktails and light fare. A 24-hour complimentary fitness center located on the 14th floor. Massages and facials are available in the hotel's tranquil wellness center.
A business center offers 3 computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park offers 298 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
2West - Modern American bistro featuring simply prepared dishes. Floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of Robert Wagner Park.A la carte breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch.
2West Bar - Bar/lounge offering light food and cocktails. Open afternoons.
Nearby Things to Do
Battery Park across the street from the Ritz-Carlton New York and a waterfront green belt extending north from the park are popular places to run and walk. Sailboats and motor boats can be rented near the World Financial Center five blocks away. Neighborhood athletic clubs offer racquet sports, exercise classes, and indoor swimming pools. The Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex on the Hudson River three miles north of the hotel, includes a golf-driving range and ice-skating rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near hotel; fees may apply.
Enjoy the ultimate in pampering in a tranquil and intimate ambiance at one of the premier New York City spas. Featuring massages and facials from the distinctive Carita Paris skin care line, as well as personal service from a staff of professional therapists, The Ritz-Carlton Spa allows you to leave the world behind.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 65 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 20 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Additional charges per person/per day for 3 or more guests will be applied upon check in for club access room types. Pricing is as follows:
5-12 yrs - 35.00 USD
13-17 yrs - 50.00 USD
18 and older - 75.00 USD
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 65 per night
- Ritz-Carlton Battery
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Hotel New York Park
- Ritz-Carlton New York Battery Park
- Ritz-Carlton New York Battery Park Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park
- New York City Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List and the 2015 Travel + Leisure 500.