- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Hotel Mec3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
for the price and one night stay - it was do-able. Like most of the other reviews, the staff at the front desk weren't the most charming. They said I didn't pay for the room inadvance and I had the voucher. Accidently gave them the wrong credit card not the one I had used and they billed me on the wrong card and said they could not cancel it, and I already had a charge for it on this other card I used. NOT HAPPY about double billed, will have to check into this. Had some help from another staff member that was cleaning on our floor and she was pleasant and helpful. But the 2 guys at the desk....? Charged for making coffee in the room that we couldn't make. Across the street from a great pizza place though!
The hotel was easy to find from the Metro. The staff was a little rude. The room was very comfortable and had cool AC. WIFI is NOT Free. I would stay here again.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Porta Romana, Hotel Mec is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo. This 40-room, 3-star hotel has a coffee shop/café along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Milan, it's also close to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Teatro alla Scala.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
Hotel Mec's 40 rooms are soundproofed and provide refrigerators, safes, and phones. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Beds sport Frette Italian sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Rooms also include desks.
Guests of Hotel Mec enjoy a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and coffee in a common area. If you drive, self parking is EUR 21 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.