- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Hotel Mec3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The hotel is one hour walking distance from the city center, about half an hour on bus. Nothing tourist-wise in the vicinity. Some of the stuff is rude. A night shift clerk lied to me that city tax can only be paid in cash, and vehemently insisted that I have to pick up their invoice. The hotel is not very clean, with few hairs in the bathroom.
I have booked a single room for one night, it was not like showed in the website pictures. Moquette and bathroom were not so clean and there was a lot of noise coming from the stairs. Wifi signal strong, poor breakfast for the price in my opinion.
Hotel is ok if all you need to do is sleeping and taking a shower. The breakfast is very limited. The staff was friendly and helpful. It's a 5 minute walk from the nearest metro. In front of the hotel are some nice places to eat.
This place was booked for me and when i arrived they could not find my reservation for an eternity. I had to fight to get a second code to use wifi with my laptop and iphone. More, the room was tiny, dark, with barely functioning lights. The light in the shower didn't work at all. The walls were chipped and marked and dingy. There was bar soap and raw towels. All the amenities were poor. The bed was rumpled and sheets not crisp or clean. I'd stay away. And I did—i promptly found a better place nearby.
Every think is midium but very clean. Breakfast is not various but good ingredients. There is a simple fitness club too. Its not near the city center but there is a bus station cross the hotel. Good for a short stay in milan and good price. Clean and enough.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room nice and clean, housekeeping every day, has everything you need, also room safe, aircondition, WiFi works well. Nearby is located a "shopping center" with grocery.
Room was pleasant and well cleaned but small. Checking in with Michaelangelo was not welcoming, but otherwise staff were pleasant and engaging. Bar claimed to be open from 7pm to midnight but we saw no evidence of activity in the 5 nights we were there. Breakfast was barely that and if it hadn't been included in our package we probably would have eaten elsewhere. There are only a couple of restaurants nearby, so planning your meals around day trips is worthwhile considering.
Excellent place for short staying in Milano, cozy room, clean, funktional bathroom, tasty breakfast, polite staff. There is one minus - far away from undeground station, about 15 minutes. I reccomend it highly.
There is no match between price and service. My single room was as small as it usually is at this kind of Milanese hotels. In the bathroom, I found: two pieces of soap, one half roll of toilet paper and no wall sockets at all. Breakfast was really poor. One more remark: I asked for wake-up service at the Reception but I got no calling. The hotel is located in a rather dreary neighbourhood. Good for emergencies only.
Hotel is best described as just 'OK' - nothing to write home about. Rooms quite small, just enough room for 1 person & swinging cat. Shower is very dated, air con does not work very well. Street outside can very noisy- street traffic never lets up outside! Hotel lift is very small and juddery..if you dont like small elevators - avoid. Dont think i'll be going back to stay tbh - as there is better around.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
Located in Porta Romana, Hotel Mec is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as Piazza del Duomo and Cathedral of Milan. This 40-room, 3-star hotel has a coffee shop/café along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Milan, it's also close to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Teatro alla Scala.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
Hotel Mec's 40 rooms are soundproofed and provide refrigerators, safes, and phones. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Beds sport Frette Italian sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Rooms also include desks.
Guests of Hotel Mec enjoy a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and coffee in a common area. If you drive, self parking is EUR 21 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 195 reviews