Top Marco Island vacation deals
Marco Island Vacations
Warm gulf waves and white sand beaches make Marco Island a favorite among Florida’s waterfront destinations. Book your flights and hotel together with Orbitz and save on vacation packages to Marco Island, Florida. Vacation packages as low as $990 will make each stunning sunset even better.
Marco Island beachfront resortsMarco Island is home to several marinas, beaches, and canals. Stay at one of the Marco Island beachfront resorts to be close to unforgettable experiences.
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort: At this Hilton resort, you won’t have to go far to walk along a picture-perfect coastline. You’ll have access to a private beach, on-site dining, and a full-service spa.
- Marco Beach Ocean Resort: This all-suite hotel features kitchens in every room and 24-hour room service, but you don’t have to stay in. There’s also a beachfront restaurant and a sparkling pool with complimentary loungers.
Things to do in Marco Island
- Water sports: Take advantage of the scenic destination to kayak, canoe, swim, and cast a line. You’re sure to enjoy great weather November through June.
- Cape Romano: Visit this unique landmark while it’s still visible above the water. The white domed structure is slowly being overtaken by the sea.
- Golfing: Marco Island is home to multiple golf courses with panoramic views of the island’s waterways.
Golf courses near Marco Island
Speaking of golf, make Marco Island the destination for your next golf getaway and experience world-class links and turf that’s as pristine as the area’s beaches. If golf goals top your vacation list, you have to stay at JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort. You get access to two courses for guests only: The Rookery at Marco and Hammock Bay. Just hop on the complimentary shuttle and get ready to work on your swing.