- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Guests need to transfer by required shuttle to get to the property. To confirm the necessary transfer, contact the property at least no hours prior to travel. Refer to your booking confirmation for contact information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
La Mère Poulard3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Hotel is conveniently located just through the gate on the island of Mont St-Michel. Room was spacious and clean and included a refrigerator. Be warned that you will have to climb a significant amount of stairs to reach your room. Parking is a 12 euro charge/day in the main parking lot and you have to take a (free) shuttle bus from the island to your car. Hotel staff was very friendly and the aromas from the kitchen were very inviting.
May be a bit expensive but can't beat the location!
- Steps from Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
La Mère Poulard places you next to Mont Saint Michel Abbey and Maritime Museum. This 27-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. It's on the waterfront and also a short walk from Archeoscope and Saint-Aubert Chapel.
This hotel is home to a fine-dining restaurant and a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 8 AM to 10 AM.
All 27 rooms provide minibars, free bottled water, and phones. 19-inch flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Rooms also include desks.
La Mère Poulard offers free WiFi in public areas and a meeting room. If you drive, self parking is EUR 11.70 per day, and there's also a free area shuttle. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with tours or tickets, and offer advice about sights and eateries nearby.