- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Grand Emperor Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Senado Square and Ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Grand Emperor Hotel places you within a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions such as Senado Square and Leal Senado. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 300 rooms and conveniences like a casino, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral and Fortaleza do Monte are also nearby.
Enjoy dining at Grand Emperor Court, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Grand Emperor Hotel's 300 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free bottled water. TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes, phones, and desks are other standard amenities.
Grand Emperor Hotel features a casino, a nightclub, and a fitness center. For transportation, you can make use of an airport shuttle, as well as an area shuttle for a fee. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space.
Guest reviews for Grand Emperor Hotel
short overnight trip to macau
The hotel location was centrally located in Macau. The room was standard American size and is considered large for Asia standards. The amenities package that the hotel provided us were nice and the staff were very friendly. The issue we had with our room was the air condition did not work properly to cool the room, which made it uncomfortable during the middle of the night and it was too late for us to complain since we were only staying for 1 evening. The shuttle wait at Cotai was longer than 30 minutes, which was like 50 minutes and there was not a clear indication where the bus stop was. Overall, the hotel was okay and it is showing is age, we chose it for its location.