Located in South Kensington within a short walk of Natural History Museum, Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Imperial College London. This 4-star hotel has 906 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Located in central London, the hotel is also near Royal Albert Hall and Harrods.
In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee weekdays from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum's 906 rooms are air-conditioned and provide sofa beds, refrigerators, and minibars. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Beds sport pillow menus and bathrooms offer hair dryers. Coffee makers, free newspapers, and safes are also standard.
Guests of Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum enjoy a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 11 meeting rooms. If you drive, self parking is GBP 36.00 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, laundry facilities, and a gift shop.
- Walking distance to Natural History Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum offers 906 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Pillow menu
Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum offers a restaurant serving European specialities, a traditional English pub, and a breakfast room, as well as 24-hour room service. Guests can also make use of the hotel's gym which is open all hours, and other practical amenities include a business center, 13 meetings rooms, banquet facilities, free wireless Internet access, and parking for those arriving by car (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 906
- Number of floors - 27
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 631
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
On weekdays, start your day with a buffet breakfast, available from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 36.00 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Forum Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum Hotel
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn Forum Hotel London-Kensington
- Holiday Inn Forum London-Kensington
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum
- London-Kensington Forum
- London-Kensington Forum Holiday Inn
- London-Kensington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Forum Hotel
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum England
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu