Pet Friendly Hotels in Littlefield, AZ
Featured Littlefield Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Littlefield Hotels
- Historic Beaver Dam Lodge / Golf / RV Resort452 Old Highway 91 North, Littlefield, AZ
The price is $114 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Littlefield
Wanting to plan a trip to Littlefield? Bring your cat or dog with you! This family-friendly city is perfect for golf and sports.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Littlefield
- Historic Beaver Dam Lodge / Golf / RV Resort
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
Visiting Littlefield with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Littlefield? One of the city's top places to visit is Grand Canyon National Park. Take in fun attractions like Mesquite Motocross Park or the scenic views at Virgin River Gorge. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Parashant National Monument and Palms Golf Course.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Littlefield
When traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the temperature will be. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you prepare:
- January-March: 71°F daytime, 30°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 100°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 102°F daytime, 57°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 85°F daytime, 30°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall