- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- As required by Kuwaiti law, Kuwaiti citizens or foreigners residing in Kuwait are required to provide a Kuwait Civil ID card upon check-in. Couples who wish to share a room are obligated to provide their original marriage certificate.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Le Royal Tower Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Why a paradoxal hôtel ? Good price Good service Very good breakfast Big bedroom with sea view Big bathroom with big shower But... OLD no wifi performance :( Old decoration and bathroom To conclude, a good place to stay in Kuwait but If you want a modern hotel, it’s for the future in the Royal Tower Hotel
Rooms were fine, location is good. Service was not up to mark considering international norms. Could not get even a glass of milk , arrived at 1am. No English news paper available. After paying half the price for extending room in evening, were not ready to extend just half an hour extra.
i was extremely satisfied with my stay and would personally like to thank Mr.Anura De Silva, the room division manager, for being very helpful and making my stay a very pleasant experience. my room was very clean and comfortable.
I went to kuwait with my mother and father for my fathers work..We chose Royal hotel for stay.My mother is very sensitive to clean.This otels rooms were very clean personals very kindly with us.We think when we will comeback stay in this hotel
I stayed in this hotel for a week.. clean and comfortable room. Frendly service.They have free pick up and drop limo service to the airport, though it took a while to find the driver as he was not holding the name board. Breakfast had good choice. Over all very good.
Le Royal Tower is in a good location, within walking distance of many of the tourist attractions in the central city and also near shops, a bank and a money changer. All the staff were very nice and helpful. They arranged a tour of the main mosque for me, and arranged a driver at a reasonable rate for part of a day to take me around the things that were not within walking distance. The hotel has an airport shuttle. I was in Room 1003, which was furnished very nicely. It has a queen bed, armchair, long desk, TV, luggage rack, fridge (with very sparse mini bar), safe, full-length mirror, coffee making facilities, and two free bottles of water. The free Wi-Fi works fine (including for video clips). You get a newspaper each day. It took me a while to work out how to turn the shower (use the small upper knob, then twist the lower knob to change the temperature), and the floor flooded a little bit. A hairdryer is provided. Another small quibble. I had problems with the key card getting into my room. Sometimes I was doing it wrong and sometimes it had lost its code and had to be reissued. These issues were so protracted that, when I got it into the room without problem on my last evening, I was pleasantly surprised!
Its a nice place the location is in the old kuwait crowded area theres no special parking for the hotel the price was a bit high comparing to the building the designof the hotel and the room not good the breakfast was good
Been there for one night stay, it was better than expected. I would definitely book this hotel again if travel to Kuwait. Room was good size, looking into city view, a lot of variety on the breakfast dishes and were delicious.
Probably has the best bed in a hotel I have ever slept in! So comfortable, over slept twice. Food is pretty good. Very helpful and attentive staff. Pretty much all you need for a few days business in Kuwait.
Hotel is in a good location to the City center, room is small but comfortable. Reception team is very supportive and cooperating. Restaurant is also small but you will find all kinds of food for breakfast. I recommend it for business stay for few nights.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free valet parking
- Onsite dining
Le Royal Tower Hotel is located within a mile (2 km) of Kuwait National Assembly Building and Liberation Tower. This 70-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free valet parking. In central Kuwait City, the hotel is also close to Ministries Complex and National Museum of Kuwait.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast, served each morning from 6 AM to 11 AM. Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's fine-dining restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
All of Le Royal Tower Hotel's 70 rooms are individually decorated and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 29-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Other standard amenities include free bottled water, safes, and phones.
Guests staying at Le Royal Tower Hotel enjoy a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. You can take advantage of free valet parking, along with a free airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this family-friendly hotel include a meeting room, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 171 reviews