- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Hotel China Town 2 Kuala Lumpur2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Petaling Street and Merdeka Square
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
Located in Chinatown, Hotel China Town 2 Kuala Lumpur is adjacent to Petaling Street and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Jamek Mosque. This 60-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Merdeka Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building are also within a short walk.
Hotel China Town 2 Kuala Lumpur's 60 air-conditioned rooms provide phones and desks. TVs come with satellite channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi.
Guests of Hotel China Town 2 Kuala Lumpur enjoy free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. There's discounted offsite parking, and an airport shuttle for MYR 90 per vehicle roundtrip. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include express check-out, laundry facilities, and a TV in a common area.
Guest reviews for Hotel China Town 2 Kuala Lumpur
Nice hotel I would stay there again because of the location
it feels like you are in jail. Room is very very small and has no windows. Very old and it has roaches . do not be fooled by the low price . it is not worth it ...
good value, but central a/c a drawback
Occasionally the central a/c brought stuffy air from smokers elsewhere in the hotel. I'm sensitive to this. Also there's no way to adjust air temperature; it was a bit too cold most of the time. Otherwise the hotel is very good. My windowless room was clean, well-maintained, and reasonably quiet. Staff were helpful and efficient. Location is great--close to public transport, food, and, of course shopping. Many sights are within walking distance.