- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Regency Inn And Suites Galena2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
stay away not people friendly! so dirty the place smelled awful! it was late we flew in from Twinlakes Wi. paid for two night thinking how bad could it be??? joke was on us! the 1st room #202 faced traffic and had a broken window! when i asked for us to be moved the male owner was rude about it.. the 2nd room across the hall #220 made the bates motel look cozy! no blanket s on the bed.. the room was dirty! the shower hadn't been cleaned in who knows how long? i'm pretty sure I was cleaner before i used it! they had one pop machine that was out of order and stole my $$ and when I asked the owner for a refund he refused and gave me serious attitude! so we took it as a loss ate at the mexican restaurant next door..GREAT FOOD!!! ans stayed at the candlewood suites that night...highly recommend it!
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
Located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Port of Houston, Regency Inn And Suites Galena is within a 10-minute drive of Military Museum of Texas. This 30-room motel welcomes guests with in-room amenities like refrigerators, microwaves, and TVs. Pasadena Historical Museum is also nearby.
Regency Inn And Suites Galena's 30 air-conditioned rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators, and free local calls. Guests can expect free WiFi and 32-inch TVs with cable channels. Other standard amenities include hair dryers and ironing boards.
Guests of Regency Inn And Suites Galena enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a business center, and coffee in a common area. You can take advantage of free parking if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with sightseeing, directions, and local dining recommendations. Additional amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1 reviews