Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Hammond
If you want to take your holiday in Hammond, bring fido or kitty with you! Choose from 16 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Hammond ready to welcome you. This family-friendly city is known for its shopping and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Hammond
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ponchatoula/Hammond
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and location!
- Magnuson Grand Hotel and Conference Center Hammond
Pets allowed for a fee
- Hilton Garden Inn Covington
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting Hammond with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Hammond while on vacation? Enjoy the great outdoors at Fontainebleau State Park, Big Branch Marsh National Wildlife Refuge, and Tickfaw State Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Southeastern Louisiana University and Abita Brewing Company.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Hammond
When traveling with a pet, it's important to know what the temperature will be. Here are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 75°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 51°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 92°F daytime, 60°F nighttime with 18 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 84°F daytime, 39°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall