Romantic Hotels in Greenville, SC
Featured Greenville Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Greenville Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Greenville that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 260 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $62 to $127Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Greenville weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Greenville
Thinking of surprising your significant other with a spur-of-the-moment trip away? Or maybe you're eager to charm that special someone with a night in a luxurious resort? Whatever type of romantic vacation you're after, you're sure to find something that sets your heart racing in Greenville.Romantic Resorts
Always meant to arrange a romantic escape but just never got around to it? Why not take your special someone by surprise and book the Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport right now? As well as several other wonderful extras, this highly regarded retreat offers a picnic area and a tennis court. Another captivating place that caters to couples is the Greenville Marriott. Featuring an excellent variety of activities, as well as extras like a sauna and an outdoor pool, it goes above and beyond to fan the flames of passion.Romantic places to visit in Greenville
Ready to inject some spice into your relationship? Your ticket to a romantic vacation starts with these unique attractions:
- Treat the special person in your life to an outing to McDunn Craft & Fine Art Gallery. It's the perfect gift!
- Greenville Little Theater is great for couples seeking adventure — make sure you put this one on your travel program.
- Why not stop by Frankie's Fun Park while you're out and about in the area? It's hugely popular with both tourists and locals.
- Finally, if time's on your side, you and your partner really should drop past Piazza Bergamo.