- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
Comfort Hotel Fortaleza3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
• No insulation in rooms, so you hear exactly everything in hallway, not good if you are there to sleep. Woke up 7.30-8am from sound of moving beds in room above and it has been going on 1h now, so must be a thourough cleaning. • Long check-in ln time. Waited approx 40min, no excuse whatsoever • Breakfast ok, but basic (only real hot item was the scrambled eggs). • Room service portition was minimal (tried one of the pastas, and it was child portition) • The laundry service did not understand express concept and showed up 2 hours after the latest agreed time, and only after calling and stressing them. • Personell is nice, so that's the only plus.. • Late check-out was turned down without any explanation. I have a very hard time understanding the good comments and reviews for this specific hotel. Would not come back.
It simply had everything I was looking for. Good and safe location, neat room, nice pool and gym, a garage space, cool breakfast and helpful staff. That being said, there's no doubt I'll come back one day :)
The hotel is in a great location, close to Meirelles beach, it is in a safe location. The room was clean and the staff was very kind with me and my friends. I definitely would stay there again. Breakfast is really good and there is a cooker only to make tapiocas. The only point to get better is the elevator, the card to activate the floor do not work very well.
I think, overall, this hotel is very good. The main positives are: the staff is very friendly and helpful. Specially the reception staff. Rooms are fairly big and well decorated. Breakfast is varied and of good quality. I suppose you can tell it is a 3 star hotel. No concierge service, no bell boys, limited common areas. Considering the hotel rates you get a lot more that what you would in other hotels. I would definitely come back.
This is an excellent place to stay in Fortaleza, due to its central location and overall high marks on everything from personal service to breakfast to the space and cleanliness of the rooms. It is not a 5 star hotel but provides 5 star quality.
The hotel is located near the beach, they have a gym, sauna and plenty elevators. The breakfast is awesome. The room is a little bit old, but in good maintenance and everything works fine. It's recommended.
Great hotel. Great location. I enjoyed breakfast and dinner menu. Was surprised how cheap the dinner menu was compared to most hotel restaurants I've used. Would not hesitate to stay there again, nor to recommend it to a friend or colleague.
Very nice attention, professional treatment and very nice rooms. Super comfortable bed. However, location could be a bit better. Close to some restaurants. Very good breakfast options and well presented.
The beds are definitely due for an upgrade. Mattresses are old and not comfortable. Other then that it the hotel and location was fine. But the disappointment was our flight was later in the evening and we requested a late check out. We decided to go to a beach during the morning and we arrived back at the hotel a little late (traffic was busy) but regardless our fault. But they charged us for another half day all though it's not busy or high season. A penalty can be expected but we were just over an hour late. Sometimes in this situation an apology on our behalf and a no charge on their behalf can go a long way regarding reviews and future hotel bookings for a simple mistake.
The download was very good but the upload limit was restricted. I couldn't send photos to my family, only text. If you advertise free WiFi it should be able to do everything. The other point is the scenic glass lift was very dirty. This took away from my overall experience at your hotel. Thanks
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located in Meireles, Comfort Hotel Fortaleza is a leisurely stroll from sights such as Fortaleza Handicraft Market and Iracema Monument. This 3-star hotel has 250 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Also close to this Fortaleza hotel are Mucuripe Fish Market and Portugal Square.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast. Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Jambu Bistrô, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
All of Comfort Hotel Fortaleza's 250 rooms are recently renovated and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, minibars, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect 38-inch LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Phones and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at Comfort Hotel Fortaleza enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. If you drive, put free parking to good use. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 6 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2959 reviews