Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to El Paso
If you want to take a vacation in El Paso, bring your pet along! Choose from 2 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in El Paso ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This city, known for its library, is also a good location for baseball games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in El Paso
- Days Inn by Wyndham El Paso
- Super 8 by Wyndham El Paso IL
Pets allowed for a fee
Visiting El Paso with Your Pet
Find nearby vet care at El Paso Veterinary Services if your pet needs some relief during your trip.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit El Paso
If your pet is traveling with you, it can be helpful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 57°F daytime, 14°F nighttime with 6.69 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 87°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 12.17 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 87°F daytime, 51°F nighttime with 10.94 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 73°F daytime, 18°F nighttime with 9.80 inches of total rainfall