- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The minimum check-in age for Spring Break is 18 years old.
- Charges or special cancellation policies for group reservations may apply (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Parking has height restrictions.
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke4.0 out of 5.0
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke places you within a 5-minute walk of Law Courts and Flemish Opera Ghent. This 5-room, 4-star bed & breakfast welcomes guests with a restaurant, free self parking, and a rooftop terrace. It's in central Ghent and also a short walk from Ghent University and Book Tower.
Grab a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant or get an energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
The 5 individually decorated accommodations feature kitchens and furnished balconies, and there's space to spread out with living rooms and dining areas. 50-inch plasma TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Select Comfort beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and bathrobes. Washers/dryers, fireplaces, and minibars are other standard amenities. Limited housekeeping is available.
Guests of Bed & Breakfast De Bijloke enjoy a rooftop terrace, WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. Free parking is available if you drive. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a computer station, a free grocery shopping service, and express check-in.