- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Couples must provide proof of marriage to share a room.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Hotel Chirag Residency3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Close to ISKCON Temple
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
Located in Nehru Place within a mile (2 km) of ISKCON Temple, Hotel Chirag Residency is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Lotus Temple. This 43-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Located centrally in New Delhi, it's also near Kalkaji Mandir and Lajpat Nagar Central Market.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or grab a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
All 43 individually decorated accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels and video-game consoles. Select Comfort beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer free toiletries and bathrobes. Washers/dryers, sofa beds, and refrigerators are also standard.
Guests of Hotel Chirag Residency enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a business center. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for INR 1000 per vehicle. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with luggage storage and securing valuables. Other amenities at this historic hotel include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and express check-in.
Guest reviews for Hotel Chirag Residency
worst place to stay ever
Except the very good location,this place is the worst I have ever stayed .It does not look like a hotel at all.Old building with very dirty washrooms and furniture.Hotel cleaning staff told me all the furniture is more than 11-12 years old and never vacuumed.I tried to look at all available rooms but none was good.I never even imagined hotel sofas can be so dirty and torn out in a condition to be put in garbage .I asked for re-cleaning of washrooms but they looked same afterwards.It's actually a one star hotel and when I asked for hotel rates (receptionist was always busy to answer your question),I was told you are staying in a two thousand indian bucks hotel.So,I din't except anything.I would never pay more than that (location is good) and stay only if to stay overnight for sleep.Pros include location and good hot indian breakfast included.