Located in South Bank within a 5-minute walk of Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Mantra South Bank is within a mile (2 km) of other popular attractions like Queen Street Mall. This 4.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 161 rooms and conveniences like an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. On a river, it's also near The Gabba and Suncorp Stadium.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All 161 air-conditioned rooms feature refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers. LCD TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Guests staying at Mantra South Bank enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Valet parking is AUD 35 per night if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle for AUD 50 per person roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
Mantra South Bank
In addition to an outdoor pool, Mantra South Bank provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mantra South Bank is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 13
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
Mantra South Bank offers 161 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
This South Brisbane hotel provides wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Stone Restaurant and Bar - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: AUD 250.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 22 and AUD 31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 50 per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Mantra Bank
- Mantra Bank Hotel
- Mantra Bank Hotel South
- Mantra South
- Mantra South Bank
- South Bank Mantra
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).