- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
S15 Sukhumvit Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Pros 1. Very warm welcome when we 1st checked in. 2. Spacious room and bathroom 3. Daily replenishing of toiletries, bottled water and coffee machine 4. Good location 5. Varied breakfast items. I like the soup items. 6. Rain shower and bath tub Cons 1. The warmth received at check in, was no longer experienced the rest of the stay. 2. Mattress is very old: thin (can feel the springs) and sagging. They tried to disguise it by adding a layer of thick comforter under the sheets 3. Pillows are soft and lumpy 4. So while the room looks clean, my eyes were irritated after a night's sleep - I suspect the bedding was not properly vacuumed. 5. Cutlery at breakfast was not properly cleaned and dried - oil and water stains could be seen on most plates. Spotted bits of dried sauces on a few items. 6. Food was varied but taste was insipid 7. Adjusting the temperature for the shower and bath can be tricky
Location was good, just a short walk from BTS Asoke. Room and toilet was clean. Satisfied with the overall stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was surprisingly good, with a large spread of food.
Location is great. Near BTS and MRT train station. Terminal 21 (shopping mall) is also near. A small hotel but adequate. Hooters bar is also beside it. I was really surprised and impressed that they packed our breakfast as we had to checked out at about 3am to catch our early flight. We never requested for it. They just did it out of courtesy... Very impressed.
Just next to Asoke BTS station, this hotel is in a great location. Few minutes walk to Terminal 21 offers plenty of shopping and a great food court (which closes at 9:30 PM). The hotel has a bar cum restaurant offering good food and drink, but is on a little expensive side. Rooms are very small for the price and that will be my only deterrent for staying there again.
Tried this hotel based on good ratings, requested for high floor and extra towels but got 3rd floor and no extra towels, disappointed as I booked 3 month before travel! Location wise it's very convenient and relatively short walk to Terminal 21 and BTS, weather was good but if there's rain then it'd be inconvenient to walk on the streets. Room is nicely decorated (stayed in Junior suite) and very spacious, didn't have issue with water pressure and rain shower was good. The tap at the basin is high and have to be careful not to splash water onto my toiletries when using. The towels were very rough and bedsheet had holes on it, the kettle is not very clean as well. These really affected my rating for the hotel. Breakfast is so so but at least they bother to change some of the dishes daily. Overall I'd give it 5 stars if not for the towels/bedsheet and kettle. Love the lemongrass aroma when you enter the hotel, the front desk and concierge is very helpful. Probably will book again but I'll bring my own towels and kettle, just in case!
- Checked in was fast and efficient - Located on Sukhumvit 15, couple of minutes walk to BTS - Room is spacious with a large king bed and a washroom consisting of a shower and a tub, a safe and a small closet - Super convenient where you can get everything, Terminal 21 shopping mall by BTS - Area has lots of eateries and closed enough to walk, I had walked both ways on Sukhumvit to Phrom Phong and the other way Central Embassy, nice walk, had even strolled inside a little park where there joggers - I stayed a total of 5 nights and I can only say the room was nice and cleaned for the 1st and the 4th, long strands of hair and stain and stickiness on the floor and carpet, coffee cup was not cleaned on the 2nd day - Worse was the staffs talking early in the morning, chatting and laughing as if they are on the street without even the slightest consideration for guests who are still sleeping - Breakfast selections are alright but staffs have to be asked to refill their coffee machine for the 3 days that I’ve been, seriously understaffed - Being a frequent traveller to Bangkok, S15 ranks in the middle of my preference - Locationwise is superb but service has left to be desired, your choice
Stayed at a Junior suite for 4 nights. The first thing I felt was disappointment. Carpet are dirty, toilet bowl has black mark and water preasure are heavy and low. I request for an additional bed each time I have to request for more towels. If you see a teddy bear on the bed, do not take or the hotel staff will charge THB400. They want to charge for missing chocolates which we did not see or consume at all. Water preasure goes high and low, nearly burn me because when the preasure is low, water is hot. Forget about breakfast. Not worth it at all. Front desk snd Conceige staff are friendly and helpful. I hope so they will be thoroughly check before customer check in and thoroughly clean the rooms.
Feel disappointed with this time stay. The bathroom water pressure very low. Water heater also no constant. The room also not clean. Smelly. Breakfast choice not so much. Internet also slow and always disconnected.
I have stayed in S15 for 3 times & it has never disappointed me. Location, Staff & Room is good enough for me. The smell of the hotel is amazing. Very near to HealthLand, Asoke which I liked most. Self Parking was great too. The Concierge was very polite. My first visit they upgraded my room which I was really grateful.
Been to this hotel since it first started years ago. Been returning since. One of the reason is the location which is about 2-3 min walk to Terminal21/Asoke BTS. Plenty of shops to keep you occupied and loads of eating places. Hotel is still well kept with strong wifi and clean rooms. The shower in my room was a little temperamental and needs constant adjusting but full bathroom amenities which many more expensive hotels scrimp on pretext of eco-friendliness. Housekeeping and concierge service great and smiley.. Can't say the same for front staff now manning the desk. Not smiley and very aloof. On my 4th night before checkout next day, ask for late checkout but was flatly rejected. Not even 30 min. At noon next day, they even rang the room to remind you to get out. Sigh. Miss those old staff who knew how to make guests feel the welcome and urge to return. Breakfast was simple and good. Nothing fanciful here. One of the recommended one still ....
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located in Khlong Toei, S15 Sukhumvit Hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as Siam Paragon Mall and Pratunam Market. This 4-star hotel has 72 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, a full-service spa, and free in-room WiFi. Also close to this Asoke hotel are Siam Square and MBK Center.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, get a quick pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café, and mingle with other guests at the free daily manager's reception.
All of S15 Sukhumvit Hotel's 72 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers. 32-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free bottled water, safes, and phones.
Guests staying at S15 Sukhumvit Hotel enjoy access to a full-service spa, a fitness center, and a sauna. You can take advantage of free parking, along with limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, 2 meeting rooms, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 818 reviews