- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- Parking has height restrictions.
BelAire Bangkok4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Big rooms got upgraded on check in friendly staff good breakfast (halal) Good to stay with kids, beds comfortable nice clean rooms would definitely recommend. Close by to all shops and restaurants. Very good
Very good hotel, located in best part of Bangkok.. good shopping.. good food (halal).. very disciplined staff. Surely recommend if you are staying in Bangkok, and surely the best breakfast I had in hotels of Thailand..good value for money
I will definitely be staying with you again thank you so much for your kindness the room was super clean the staff was very nice and very respectful my visit to Bangkok Thailand belaire was amazing thank for a wonderful stay sincerely Curt & Ketsarin Batemon
A nice clean hotel in a good central position, good facilities and helpful staff, trips can be arranged along with airport transfers if required. We arrived early (1pm) so did have to wait a while for the rooms to be ready, but were provided with drinks.
We arrived in this Hotel last Apri 3 for family vacation...right after breakfast (not many variation but good enough) we went outside to look for our transportation to roam around and met by a certain Tuy. He offered their services going to floating market and some places and ask his friend Mr. POK to drive for us... My son Kulas loves the way he drives, COURTEOUS AND POLITE he is....we took Mr. POK as our driver during our whole stay in Bangkok...Mr. POK even bought some mangoes for us which my wife truly appreciated. The room we had is huge, clean and smelled fresh. The staff from the restaurant always greeted us with a smile...Kriss, Pook and others that I forgot(sad to say).. We will recommend this hotel to our friends and business partners... and of course.. will stay back the next time around we visit Bangkok. Mr. Noel
Clean rooms and very friendly staff.. The breakfast was excellent. Will definitely t be coming back. It's so central to all the great shopping and close to very good restaurants of different cuisines.
We stay 2 days between 27 and 29 March. We got the rooms with upgrade stu nigdy view on the city. Staff i found very help full. Breakfast was nice, with Arabic items. Rooms should be a bit clear especially smoke of the cigarret you could feel in the room. Generally i recommend this hotel and definitywnie would come back. Price ratio against quality very good.
Hotel was modern and clean with the added bonus of a pool. Breakfast was good with lots of choice. Location was good for all major attractions. Ideal for a family - we travelled with our 11 yr old twins
Another happy stay at BelAire Bangkok. Not luxurious but ticks all the boxes for a value option in Bangkok. Close to Skytrain, shopping and value restaurants. Pool a bonus and good breakfast. Happy Hour every evening.
Great hotel I can’t imagine staying in bangkok without belair the hotel staf are professional and the breakfast is great for all nationalities the club trepica is something more than great the location is great
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located in Sukhumvit, BelAire Bangkok is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as Pratunam Market and Siam Paragon Mall. This 4-star hotel has 152 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Also close to this Bangkok hotel are Siam Square and MBK Center.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Tiffin Restaurant, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6 AM to 10 AM.
All of BelAire Bangkok's 152 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, coffee makers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LED TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include safes, phones, and desks.
Guests staying at BelAire Bangkok enjoy an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for THB 900 per vehicle one way. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this family-friendly hotel include 2 meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1820 reviews