- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
POP Hotel Kuta Beach2.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Close to Kuta Beach and Legian Beach
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
Located in Downtown Kuta, POP Hotel Kuta Beach is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Kuta Beach and Legian Beach. This 222-room hotel has an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Near the airport, it's also near Tuban Beach and Seminyak Square.
For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
The 222 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including sofa beds, free bottled water, and safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Desks are also standard.
Guests of POP Hotel Kuta Beach enjoy features like an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and free newspapers. A stay here includes free parking. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with luggage storage and securing valuables.
Guest reviews for POP Hotel Kuta Beach
modern day concentration camp!
This hotel is nothing short of depressing. The rooms are tiny and there is a capsule on the side of the room which functions as a bathroom/toilet/shower combination. It feels like a prison cell! The grounds of the hotel remind me of movies I've seen about concentration camps! The building is all concrete. Completely void of any character. Why stay in a depressing place like this when you're in paradise and can easily find affordable lodging elsewhere without the gloom of this place?!!
great for money
Good value , but be careful at the gift shop/store in the lobby . The prices seems to fluctuate depending on who is working
good for the price
cheap, clean and close to the beach. nice affordable restaraunts closeby.