Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Alamosa
Planning for a trip to Alamosa? Bring your pet with you! You'll find 21 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Alamosa ready to welcome you. Known for its university life and mountains, this quaint city features natural beauty.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Alamosa
- Rio Grande Motel
Dogs stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its overall value and comfortable rooms!
- Indiana Jones Bed & Breakfast
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and walkable location!
- Steam Train Hotel
See why guests like its comfy beds and central location!
Visiting Alamosa with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Alamosa? Let the cultural attractions like San Luis Valley Museum and scenic views in Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge entice you. Other places like Rio Grande Scenic Railroad and Alamosa Recreation Center might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Alamosa
When traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the temperature will be. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 55°F daytime, -2°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 82°F daytime, 21°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 83°F daytime, 31°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 68°F daytime, -2°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall