- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Boracay Apartments at 7Stones4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Boat Station 1 and Boat Station 2
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Boracay Apartments at 7Stones places you within a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions such as Budget Mart and D'mall Boracay. This 2-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a spa tub. On the beach, it's also near Boat Station 2 and Willy's Rock.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with full breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10 AM.
All of Boracay Apartments at 7Stones's 2 individually decorated rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free local calls. LCD TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Free bottled water, ceiling fans, and safes are also available.
Guests staying at Boracay Apartments at 7Stones enjoy an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub. Friendly staff can provide front-desk service during limited hours, and also offer advice about sightseeing. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a rooftop terrace and free WiFi in public areas.
Guest reviews for Boracay Apartments at 7Stones
stay away! nobody to check you in.
I arrived in the early evening and there was no one to check me in. I waited for a few hours and finally a security guard arrived, but he could not help me check in. After midnight I ended up walking down a dark street to find a new hotel. This was the worse hotel experience ever.