Fly from Dubai to Washington DC
Residents of Dubai who are interested in American history and government should consider a flight to Washington DC, where there is an abundance of museums and important American landmarks. Start your journey to the U.S. capital by driving to Dubai International Airport (DXB). If you want to avoid traffic and the hassle of parking, you can also take a taxi or use the Public Bus Transport system to get to the airport. Travel time is approximately 14 hours and 30 minutes when you fly from Dubai to Washington DC.
After you arrive in Washington DC, take a quick tour of the monuments and the other major landmarks of the city, including the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the White House. Next, take advantage of the excellent and free museums of the Smithsonian Institution located on the National Mall. Take the Metro or a taxi to some of the best museums in the United States, including the Air and Space Museum, the National Gallery of Art, the Natural History Museum and the American History Museum.
Hints and tips
Located just a few miles south of downtown and accessible via the George Washington Parkway is the Reagan National Airport (DCA). When you visit the DC area, check your calendar to see if any of the area s annual events, including the Cherry Blossom Festival, the Smithsonian Folklife Festival and the National Christmas Tree Lighting, are taking place. Temperatures in Washington DC range from 29 degrees in the winter to highs of 88 in the summer.
- 2 direct flights are operating from Dubai Emirate to Washington today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 14h 45m.
- jetBlue flight 5003 (2:25 AM GMT, Airbus Industrie A380 Passenger) is today's earliest available flight from Dubai Emirate to Washington.
- jetBlue flight 5003 (2:25 AM GMT, Airbus Industrie A380 Passenger) is today's latest available flight from Dubai Emirate to Washington.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Dubai Emirate to Washington (jetBlue flight 5003, Airbus Industrie A380 Passenger) takes 14h 45m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Dubai Emirate to Washington (jetBlue flight 5003, Airbus Industrie A380 Passenger) takes 14h 45m.
- Flights from Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB), Dubai Bus Station Airport (XNB), Sharjah Intl. Airport (SHJ) to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.