When you see the delight in your child’s eyes as they pose for a photo with their favorite character, the long lines and occasional stinging heat make it all worthwhile. No kids? No problem. The magic of Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Parks and Resorts extends to kids at heart, especially when that includes “drinking around the world” at Epcot® or wine tasting at Disney California Adventure®.
I loved the proximity to Magic Kingdom and that it is on the monorail.
Wonderful location for families. Monorail service was a major plus!
It's like being on vacation in Africa, without the long flight.
The big blue pool, the food, the Murphy bed in the suite and separate kids bathroom.
Being so close to Magic Kingdom was fantastic! The room was perfect and clean!
Love staying here. Just a lovely resort. I think the rooms need some updating, they seem a bit dated. They are clean, of course. Easy access to Disney Springs, plenty of buses around the clock to the other parks. It is quite a bit expensive, but if you are 6 people as we were, the deal is not so ...
Hotel is superb! The only thing I would recommend is having nightstands on both sides of the bed. We had a deluxe studio villa with a queen bed and view of savanna.
The beach was great. Dinner choices were limited. Overall, a nice place to stay.
Great hotel Easy walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios Lovely decor and very helpful friendly staff
Bus stops were conveniently located, rooms were a little dark but very clean we really enjoyed our stay
Beautiful scenery and setting. It was nice to take the boat to Disney Springs. The bus system takes a while so you spend more time waiting in line for a bus and traveling back and forth from the resort to the parks.
The best period. Only con i can think of is needing to ask a staff member every time you want a drink, it becomes burdensome and makes me feel like an alcoholic after each beer.
Every staffs were very friendly and the room was clean and neat.
I liked that this property is close to the parks. Taking a boat ride to the Magic Kingdom is almost as good as a theme park ride. Property was clean and there were a lot of things to do.
The property was in excellent condition and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Disney is the happiest place on earth. The customer service is second to none
Cozy cabin Short stay for one night needed a week! Campground was just so relaxing. Rented golf cart and it was much needed!
Hotel is very well maintained and exceptionally clean, staff is always helpful and friendly would highly recomend
We stayed at the Boulder Ridge Villas and loved it. The hotel is beautiful, room spacious and well stocked, location perfect for easy access to Magic Kingdom and the pools and restaurants were great. We have stayed at almost all of the Resort hotels and this is our new favorite!!!
Beach club is very close to Epcot. You can smell the fireworks after they are set off at night. The pools are perfect for small kids and adults too. Transportation was great to all parks we went to
We love to stay at the boardwalk because you can walk to Hollywood studios and Epcot. We also love the atmosphere/theme of the place- very welcoming and relaxing.
Liked the property in general,and the pool was great,staff was excellent,amenities were wonderful,busses to parks great and on time going and coming.Saw garbage papers and towels left on ground and not cleaned up for days near the room- very surprised at that.Found the prices at the food court way ...
10 minutes away from Disney Springs which is good. The rooms are very good but it’s old. Walls were peeling. But overall the stuffs are friendly.
I really like the hotel. Have stayed there in the past I was a disappointed because I responded to their email to take the last night off the reservation. Since no one chose to acknowledge or answer the email, they would not honor the request. Also, the restaurant needs some work. But accommodations ...
Horrible check in experience but great stay at this location. Room was clean and well maintained and the resort itself is beautiful with lots of amenities.
everything the lobby was very inviting and gorgeous and pool area was very spacious clean just fantastic.....the room great
I like stay at the Wyndham Garden Inn Lake Buena Vista! The location is great for Disney Springs. The rooms are dated, and the bus service is still awful. It would be nice if they could get the bus service operating normally. They do not follow their own set schedule, the buses have no signage on ...
I didn't get the handicapped room as stated on my reservation, which caused problems. And considering combined hotel resort fees, fee taxes, and self-parking cost was over 50% more than cost of room, the entire stay was unpleasant.
The place in general it was beautiful, but i called for room service 3 times and they went to the room.
Parking cost $22.00 per day or valet was $30.00 per day. I thought that was ridiculous i paid to go to the hotel shouldnt have to pay to park my car. Will look at other hotels next time.
Kind staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Love the complementary snacks
We were very pleased with the hotel, service, and staff. Only thing we found were the room keys were very sensitive and had to be reprogrammed a couple times.
Everything was great except for the parking situation... we never found parking near our building and the parking we did find was up on grass (standard practice with guests) or far off in an unpaved storage lot. The room was great! the pool great! the restaurant OUTSTANDING! Parking was never convenient ...
Complimentary washer and dryer was awesome but breakfast should not take 45 minutes to make.
There are a lot of renovations going on in the lobby, but the room was clean, quiet, newly remodeled, and had plenty of space! The hotel is in a central location which made access to everywhere easy. The staff were all friendly and kind. This hotel is a great deal for what you pay!
Well kept resort! Staff are friendly. We had a great stay. There are shuttles to Disney parks but other than that you will need a car to get around.
Rooms nice and clean stuff are awesome will be coming back 😊😊
Great location not far from Disney, kids eat free at Applebee’s
Check-in and check-out were super quick, our rooms were updated, clean, and smelled fresh. The air conditioning worked great, the beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was nice. The location was perfect, just a fifteen or so minute ride from Disney parks. We had to cut our stay short due to a death ...
My overall stay was pleasant. The welcome was unpleasant. I've stayed at Embassy Suites in several cities, arrived from a flight early...but, have never been greeted the way I was greeted. I was charged a $25 early check-in (Kristina, says it's because they have to get a room clean and ready in a ...
I loved the jacuzzi tub.i was well overdue for a relaxing time and this resort was perfect. Thanks to all the staff. I will be visiting again.
I liked everything about the property... Great resort... perfect for a relaxing getaway.
Beautiful Property and friendly staff and great amenities.
Nice clean room, friendly staff fast service my family and I had a good stay
Very happy with this hotel even Our stay was very short, the staff and the property exceed our expectations
The amenities that are included are amazing for the very affordable rates at this property! This resort is centrally located to all things Disney, SeaWorld, Universal, etc.! The room was nicely appointed and very clean as was the rest of the resort. The pool is huge and there are ample chairs to ...
I like the free breakfast, free parking and it was close to the restaurants. The staffs were friendly and accommodating. There were “excuse our renovation” signs posted but l didn’t see or hear any work done throughout the entire week that I was there. The suite and lobby needed to be updated and ...
Truly a feeling of segregation from the realities of life. We felt like we were contained in a secure relaxing environment. The only negative (and I’m being petty) was the Starbucks on site was not really a Starbucks as you could not get the specific coffee you had grown used to.
Very clean! Loved the areas for children. Great staff.
This hotel is great for families. We stayed in a 2/2 suite with our parents and sister and loved it. It's great to have separate bedrooms and more than 1 bathroom. The breakfast buffet had a wide array of options and we feel that the hotel provides an outstanding value.
Loved location. Valerie at desk was amazing! Loved kitchen space. Drain in bath tub was not draining properly, and fridge froze items. Hard to make it just right.
It is within walking distance of many restaurants. Its environment is green and quiet.
Great location. Down the street from Disney Springs and Disney. Great restaurants around. Very quiet area even though it is near I-4. Staff was great and helped me with anything I needed. Always pleasant even when we walked in at 2am they still had a smile on their face waiting to greet us.
the hotel was clean. breakfast was very good and I didn't expect that. the shampoo was excellent. I didn't like that I have to pay for parking extera.
Loved being so close to the park. The water slide was a hit too!
Stayed here for the 4th of July weekend and it wasn’t as full as I thought it would be. Rooms were great and very specious.
Beautiful property and the staff was helped pull in Friendly
Room and pool were great for kids, perfect location within walking distance of Disneyland.
It was beautifully priced, quiet and clean. The staff was helpful. The pool was small but clean.
Room smelled, well, bad, when we first arrived, but that was quickly resolved--first time that's ever happened to us here. Everything else was great--we love coming here, it's incredibly convenient for a visit to Disneyland, short walking distance to the park and downtown Disney, pools are actually ...
Quick and easy access to Disneyland and restaurants Not like? nothing
We didn't realize the room type we payed for would be directly below the rooftop bar, and when we expressed our concern the front desk staff was super helpful in getting us a bit further away from the party that would be at the bar, and we hardly heard any noise. The hotel was clean, the room was ...
perfect location. 5 minute walk to Disneyland. Very deep pool and nice family oriented area. Extra for parking,$15-23/car per night.
It was very close to Disneyland, had great pricing, was updated & modern & the price was reasonable. We will definitely be staying here again!
This is in a good location, just a basic room with beds. Thats what I paid for.
Very nice room bed was hard as a rock and the stuff was well let’s say the aren’t very friendly just kinda this my job lets get this over. But it was right across the street from Disneyland and we had an amazing time.
Had a problem with pricing at the pool bar. Seems a little high for what you get, as like all pools, however, I was charged wrong on the bill by $18.00. Not worth complaining about, however, they should consider having a second person working so that errors like this are not made due to being busy ...
Price was not bad room could have been cleaner. You could see where there was things spilt on wall. Hot tub was colder than swimming pool. Staff was great anything I needed or if I had any questions were more than happy to help. with all that said I think I would stay there again. For sure if they ...
The property is well maintained and clean. The staff were all friendly and made great Disneyland suggestions. When my daughter's retainer accidentally got thrown out at breakfast, staff in the dining room offered to help go through the trash. We never book the same place twice when visiting Disneyland ...
Easy walk to Disneyland. Clean, quiet, great breakfast and friendly staff. Everyone greeted us with a smile and said hello.
Good distance from the Disneyland park. The beds were comfortable enough. It's a great option if you are using it mainly as a sleep hub.
Hotel was ok. This time there was 5 people in the 2 bedroom room. Half our stay we kept getting only 3 towels even though there were 5 people. But when informing the staff, they were very prompt to deliver more towels. Hotel staff are very friendly and courteous and always willing to help. Location ...
We were there for Disneyland. It is across the street from maingate. For us it was all about location. The room was clean and cool. The car valet was a great guy and offered some great suggestions.
I liked how quiet it was and how we could see the fireworks from our room every night but i didn't like that the entire time we were there the hot tub wasnt working
Nice place and friendly staff. Location is perfect if panning to go to Disney parks
Receive some dirty towels.. I do suggest the owner wash the carpet it looks pretty filthy..
I loved the location. The bed was a little high and they didn’t have a shuttle schedule.
Walking distance to Disneyland , lots of restaurants near and nice pool
The staff was very professional and helpful! I would stay here again. Pool was clean and warm!
Within easy walk to Disneyland and close to restaurants and easy freeway access.
The room was smoke free , beddings were clean. The Front desks Customerservice were very accommodating and friendly.
Everyone was friendly. I wish we could've stayed longer. We had changed our plans to stay longer . But your rooms were booked up. We had to look for another hotel to stay at for our entire trip.Mahalo
I love the bed and the coffee machine that was a plus! Such a great time at the water park and the staff very friendly. Definitely i will stay again at this hotel!
The staff was awesome! They did an amazing job and made us feel right at home from the very beginning.
Pool was so nice and warm the staff so friendly and helpful Place very clean my rate is 💯
The price was good enough for its flaws. The noise factor was an issue. Other guests were constantly talking down the hall, and I heard them clearly.
The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. Some of the decor was a bit outdated but I didn’t care, because everything worked well and suited my needs. On a humorous note, the complimentary breakfast experience was memorable. There were no hot foods (eggs, bacon, sausage), except for a waffle ...
Staff was very nice and accommodating. Walking distance from convention center
Had a great stay while visiting Anaheim, CA. Would choose to go back!
Everything was great!!! The air conditioner could be a little bit quieter and the breakfast menu could be improved.
Buy Disneyland Resort® Tickets in Anaheim
Buy Walt Disney World® Resort Tickets in Orlando
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Orbitz.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Orbitz Coupon – Save 10% on Selected Hotels!
Promo Code: SUNANDFUN
Qualifying Bookings: This promo code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Promo Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $150.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CT, July 1, 2019 to 11:59pm CT, July 28, 2019.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between July 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020 (inclusive).
How to use your promo code:
• You must make your hotel booking online with Orbitz.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon or promo code” where you can enter the promo code.
• Enter the promo code code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the promo code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com. The promo code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The promo code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the promo code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The promo code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.orbitz.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The promo code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The promo code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The promo code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the promo code discount. The promo code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The promo code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The promo code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies (including Orbitz) or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the promo code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the promo code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the promo codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13.This promo code may not be transferred or sold. Promo codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Orbitz reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Orbitz.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Orbitz. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.