- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 25 min walk
- Circus Salto Natale
- 40 min walk
- University of Zurich
- 43 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Novotel Zurich Airport Messe is in Opfikon's Glattbrugg neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Hallenstadion and ETH Zurich are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bahnhofstrasse. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Zoo Zurich, or check out an event or a game at Letzigrund Stadium.
- Hallenstadion - 25 min walk
- Circus Salto Natale - 40 min walk
- University of Zurich - 43 min walk
- Lindberghplatz Tram Stop - 1 min walk
- Zurich (ZLP-Zurich HB Rail Station) - 15 min drive
- Zurich (ZRH) - 6 min drive
- NOVOTELCAFE – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
We're the ones who pay your wages
Extremely disappointed with Novotel Zurich Airport. The staff were too focused on the flight crews to even acknowledge us until we asked to be served. We then requested an alternative mattress for the sofa bed as the springs were sticking through only to be told there was nothing they could do. It was only when I demanded then do something or I would call the police did the decide to send us more pillows so we could cover the springs. Our kids couldn't sleep with pillow lumps under the sheet so ended up sleeping with us. I will NEVER stay at one of your hotels ever again!! SHAME ON YOU NOVOTEL