- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Goddards Garden
- 3 min walk
- York Racecourse
- 19 min walk
- West Bank Park
- 4 min drive
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford)
- 49 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in York, York Marriott Hotel is in the historical district and near a train station. Jorvik Viking Centre and York Theatre Royal are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Shambles and McArthur Glen Designer Outlet. Traveling with kids? Consider Goddards Garden and Wheel of York. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Goddards Garden - 3 min walk
- York Racecourse - 19 min walk
- Bar Convent Museum - 3 min drive
- West Bank Park - 4 min drive
- National Railway Museum - 4 min drive
- York Station - 8 min drive
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 49 min drive
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
York Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
It was good in parts - very good food and attentive staff. Some features of the room and en-suite were less good. I gave details of these to the receptionist when we checked out.