Pet Friendly Hotels in Yarmouth
Featured Yarmouth Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Yarmouth Hotels
- Richmond Highland Farm1099 Richmond Road, Port Maitland, NS
The price is $62 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.6/5Wonderful! (5 reviews)
- Rodd Grand Yarmouth Hotel417 Main Street, Yarmouth, NS
The price is $69 per night from Feb 28 to Mar 14.1/5Very Good! (17 reviews)
- Best Western Mermaid Yarmouth545 Main St, Yarmouth, NS
The price is $90 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.7/5Good! (9 reviews)
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Yarmouth
Looking to book a vacation in Yarmouth? Bring your cat or dog with you! There are 7 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Yarmouth ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its library, this city is also good for boating.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Yarmouth
- El Rancho Motel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its guestroom size!
- Ye Olde Argyler Lodge
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and helpful staff!
- Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff!
Visiting Yarmouth with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Yarmouth? Enjoy the great outdoors at Frost Park, Ellenwood Lake Provincial Park, and Mavillette Beach Provincial Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Yarmouth Ferry Terminal and Yarmouth Mall.
Need to buy some pet essentials while in town? Simply head over to Pet Valu. Find nearby vet care for your pet at Tri-County Veterinary Services Ltd, Parade Street Animal Hospital Ltd, and Shannon Boyce DVM.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Yarmouth
When traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the weather will be like. Below are temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 43°F daytime, 19°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 67°F daytime, 31°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 70°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 60°F daytime, 22°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall