- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Williamsport Crosscutters
- 2 min drive
- Lycoming College
- 3 min drive
- Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional)
- 4 min drive
- Howard J. Lamade Stadium
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Williamsport, The Liberty Lodge Williamsport is on the Strip and near the airport. Thomas T. Taber Museum and Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at White Deer Golf Course and Four Friends Vinyard & Winery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Howard J. Lamade Stadium or BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field.
- Williamsport Crosscutters - 2 min drive
- Lycoming College - 3 min drive
- Community Theatre League - 4 min drive
- Pennsylvania College of Technology - 5 min drive
- Howard J. Lamade Stadium - 7 min drive
- Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional) - 4 min drive
About this property
The Liberty Lodge Williamsport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was fine. The sheets were ancient. The mattres pad had little bumps all over it which I could feel beneath the sheet. The pillows were horrible. The AC sounded like a jet engine. I was not aware that it was a renamed EconoLodge. Had to walk across a large parking lot to the main building to check in and that is where the breakfast was located.