- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Williamsport Crosscutters
- 16 min walk
- Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional)
- 4 min drive
- Lycoming College
- 5 min drive
- Howard J. Lamade Stadium
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Williamsport, Best Western Williamsport Inn is on the Strip and connected to a shopping center. Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum and Thomas T. Taber Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at White Deer Golf Course and Four Friends Vinyard & Winery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Howard J. Lamade Stadium or BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Williamsport Crosscutters - 16 min walk
- Pennsylvania College of Technology - 5 min drive
- Lycoming College - 5 min drive
- Community Theatre League - 7 min drive
- Howard J. Lamade Stadium - 13 min drive
- Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional) - 4 min drive
- TGI Fridays – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare, happy hour available.
About this property
Best Western Williamsport Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Room okay - Office is not.
Cold, rain, walk forever to get to the office with baggage - only to head back into the rain, cold - put the stuff back in my car - and go to my room. Easier to get into the restaurant than it was into the hotel - and to get to my room. The layout is great - in Florida. In PA - it is terrrible. Demolish the hotel and start over.