- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The condo can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
ResortQuest at The Marquise2.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Close to Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Located in Blackcomb within a short walk of Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, ResortQuest at The Marquise is within a mile (2 km) of Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. This 9-room condo property has ski-in/ski-out access, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. It's in the mountains and also close to Family Adventure Zone and Whistler Marketplace.
The 9 condos feature kitchens and space to spread out with sitting areas. TVs come with cable channels and DVD players. Fireplaces, coffee makers, and free local calls are also standard. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Guests staying at ResortQuest at The Marquise enjoy access to ski-in/ski-out access, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. If you drive, self parking is CAD 16 per night, and there's also a ski shuttle. Other amenities at this ski condo include a sauna and laundry facilities.
Guest reviews for ResortQuest at The Marquise
The pool and hot tub were nice, but the fitness center opened so late that it wasn't even possible to have a nice morning work out. The rooms were never cleaned, there were no staff available, and trying to call down to the parent hotel was the only way to attempt to receive assistance, additional towels, etc.