- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wenatchee Confluence State Park
- 13 min walk
- Town Toyota Center
- 3 min drive
- Walla Walla Point Park
- 4 min drive
- Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Wenatchee, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wenatchee is in the suburbs and near the beach. Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery and Highlander Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Wenatchee Confluence State Park and Walla Walla Point Park.
- Wenatchee Confluence State Park - 13 min walk
- Town Toyota Center - 3 min drive
- Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery - 3 min drive
- Washington State Apple Commission Visitors Center - 3 min drive
- Walla Walla Point Park - 4 min drive
- Wenatchee Columbia Station - 6 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 165 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wenatchee
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The breakfast was lackluster and the staff did not seem to want to work very hard. They were not eager to please or do what they needed to do to make your stay nice. The beds were not comfortable and we're squeaky.