- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center
- 3 min drive
- Pybus Public Market
- 4 min drive
- Apple Capital Loop Trail
- 5 min drive
- Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in East Wenatchee, Cedars Inn is in the city center and on the riverwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Riverfront Park and Wenatchee Confluence State Park, while Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center and Numerica Performing Arts Center are cultural highlights.
- Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center - 3 min drive
- Pybus Public Market - 4 min drive
- Numerica Performing Arts Center - 4 min drive
- Apple Capital Loop Trail - 5 min drive
- Riverfront Park - 5 min drive
- Wenatchee Columbia Station - 3 min drive
- Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial) - 8 min drive
- Clearwater Restaurant – Family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was easy to find, the room we stayed in was in great shape despite the hotel is a bit old, hotel staff (Michael) was very nice, we had to switch rooms because of personal reasons and he accommodated our request, breakfast was delicious and quite a nice surprise for the price we had paid! Definitely would come back!