- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Waterfront Park
- 9 min walk
- Berghof Keller Winery
- 10 min walk
- Upper Valley Museum
- 10 min walk
- Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Leavenworth, Alpine Rivers Inn is near a train station and on the waterfront. Upper Valley Museum and Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Berghof Keller Winery and Leavenworth Ski Hill.
- Waterfront Park - 9 min walk
- Berghof Keller Winery - 10 min walk
- Upper Valley Museum - 10 min walk
- Front Street Park - 13 min walk
- Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum - 14 min walk
- Leavenworth Station - 2 min drive
- Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial) - 40 min drive
About this property
Alpine Rivers Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property is close enough to downtown Leavenworth with a Safeway right next door. We stayed one night and the room was perfect for us. The furniture has been updated since the pictures that are posted on Expedia. It was so soothing to listen to the sound of the river. Breakfast was served from 7:30-9:30am with a nice variety. Staff was super friendly. We would definitely go back.