Popular property highlights
Lodge in the City - Hostel places you within a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions such as Cuba Street Mall and Courtenay Place. This 92-room hostel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, an arcade/game room, and laundry facilities. It's in central Wellington and also a short walk from Te Papa and Civic Square.
At the end of the day, unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Guests of Lodge in the City - Hostel enjoy WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and an arcade/game room. Self parking is offered for NZD 10.00 per night. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with luggage storage and tours/tickets. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, barbecue grills, and a picnic area.
- Walking distance to Cuba Street Mall and Courtenay Place
- WiFi in public areas (fees apply)
- Laundry facilities
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Lodge in the City - Hostel
Lodge in the City - Hostel features tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. Wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Wellington hostel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Lodge in the City - Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1960
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 5.00 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( NZD 5.00 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge)
Lodge in the City - Hostel offers 92 accommodations. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested.
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: NZD 20 per stay
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: NZD 5.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- City Backpacker Wellington
- Lodge City Backpacker
- Lodge City Backpacker Wellington
- Lodge City Hostel/Backpacker Wellington
- Lodge City Hostel/Backpacker
- City Hostel/Backpacker Wellington
- City Hostel/Backpacker
- Lodge City Hostel Wellington
- Lodge City Hostel
- Lodge in the City Hostel/Backpacker
- Lodge in the City Backpacker
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.