- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Steps TO US Capitol - Library OF Congress -museums - National Mall0.0 out of 5.0
- Walking distance to Supreme Court of the United States and United States Capitol
Located in Capitol Hill, this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Supreme Court of the United States and Library of Congress. The apartment includes a kitchen, a fireplace, and a patio.
The apartment is air-conditioned and features a kitchen and a patio. There's space to spread out with a separate bedroom, a living room, and a dining area. Other standard amenities include a washing machine, a fireplace, and a coffee maker.
At this apartment, guests have access to a garden.