Located in Downtown Washington D.C. within a short walk of George Washington University, Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as White House. This 355-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with a fitness center. Near the airport, it's also near Lincoln Memorial and Ford's Theater.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning off right with full breakfast served for a fee.
Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel's 355 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, free newspapers, and safes. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include phones, ironing boards, and desks.
Guests of Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel enjoy a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 11 meeting rooms. Valet parking is offered for USD 49 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to George Washington University
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel
Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel offers 355 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include refrigerators.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
This Washington DC hotel offers a desirable location a half-mile from both Dupont Circle and Embassy Row. Georgetown is one mile away. The White House and Smithsonian museums are within 2.5 miles.
The hotel has a recently redesigned lobby, and a self-serve business center with a computer, printer, fax, copier, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Meeting facilities encompass 11 meeting rooms, including 2 ballrooms and accommodations for banquets.
The on-site M Brasserie is open for breakfast, M Bar offers drinks and appetizers, and Illy Caffé serves lattes and pastries.
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 355
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
M Brasserie - Buffet breakfast.
M Bar - Open for lunch and dinner. Cocktails and appetizers.
Illy Caffé - Pastries and lattes. Outdoor seating.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Nearby Things to Do
The Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel has a complimentary fitness center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, and free weights.
Rock Creek Park, three miles away, offers cycling and running paths, horse riding, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Dupont Circle Hotel
- Dupont Circle Hotel Renaissance Washington DC
- Dupont Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Dupont Circle
- Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel
- Renaissance Dupont Washington DC
- Renaissance Washington DC Dupont
- Renaissance Washington DC Dupont Circle
- Renaissance Washington DC Dupont Circle Hotel
- Washington DC Renaissance Hotel Dupont Circle
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)