- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- The bed & breakfast can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Suite 513.5 out of 5.0
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Suite 51 is located within a mile (2 km) of Pembroke Park and Picture Lounge. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast has 2 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, a private beach, and free in-room WiFi. It's in the mountains and also near Rippon Vineyard and Gallery Thirty Three.
Start your day off right with a free continental breakfast, served each morning from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
The 2 individually decorated accommodations afford space to spread out with separate bedrooms and living rooms. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and Select Comfort beds with Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters ensure a restful night. IPod docks, sofa beds, and private yards are other standard amenities.
Guests of Suite 51 enjoy free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and a garden. If you drive, put free offsite parking to good use. A multilingual staff is on hand to help with tours or tickets, and offer sightseeing advice.