Located in James Bay, Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour is adjacent to Victoria Harbour and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like British Columbia Parliament Building. This 71-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Centrally located in Vancouver Coast and Mountains, the hotel is also a short walk from Royal BC Museum and Miniature World.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All 71 rooms provide coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls. Guests can expect free WiFi and 37-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, and bathrobes. Other standard amenities include portable fans, safes, and ironing boards.
Guests staying at Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour enjoy an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and free WiFi in public areas. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for CAD 24. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to British Columbia Parliament Building
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Parking (limited spaces)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour offers 71 accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Belleville's Diner - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ziplining nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 24
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Days Inn Harbour
- Days Inn Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Days Inn Harbour Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria Harbour
- Victoria Days Inn
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria Harbour Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.