- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Vero Train Station
- 2 min drive
- Vero Beach Country Club
- 3 min drive
- Vero Beach Theatre
- 3 min drive
- Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Vero Beach / Downtown is located in Vero Beach. Vero Train Station and Hallstrom Farmstead are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Royal Palm Pointe Park and South Beach Park.
- Vero Train Station - 2 min drive
- Vero Beach Country Club - 3 min drive
- Vero Beach Theatre - 3 min drive
- Royal Palm Pointe Park - 4 min drive
- McKee Botanical Garden - 4 min drive
- Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.) - 51 min drive
About this property
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Vero Beach / Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nothing was unique! This place sorely needs updating. The rates are too high for the type of facility. It is only worth about 45 to 50.00 dollars a night. We paid 80.00 plus tax for two rooms. Our sons’ room had some uninvited guests( roaches). The clientele is horrible! Domestic Fighting in the early morning hours across the hall; the first morning. Then the following morning being awakened by loud talking on the patio next door at 4:15 am. It continued for about 40 minutes. My husband had to tell them to be quiet. The front desk person told my husband we were getting the best view. It was of the parking lot! The other side had much larger rooms with a view of the pool. Never would recommend this place. The cleaning ladies were nice and friendly. They were the only bright spot here. Wyndham should be ashamed!!