- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ventura Pier
- 4 min walk
- Mission San Buenaventura
- 10 min walk
- San Buenaventura Mission
- 11 min walk
- Oxnard, CA (OXR)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ventura, Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach is near a train station and on the beach. Ventura Pier and Ventura Harbor are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Ventura County Fairgrounds, or consider a night out at Libbey Bowl. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Ventura Pier - 4 min walk
- Ventura County Fairgrounds - 9 min walk
- Mission San Buenaventura - 10 min walk
- San Buenaventura Mission - 11 min walk
- Ventura County Museum of History & Art - 12 min walk
- Ventura Station - 8 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 73 min drive
- NOM – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Aqua – Beachfront bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves light fare, happy hour available.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a quick overnight getaway from L.A. hotel is right on the beach. Made it seem like we were hundreds of miles from home. Nice FirePro overlooking the beach was a nice touch.