- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ventura City Hall
- 7 min walk
- Ventura Pier
- 8 min walk
- Mission San Buenaventura
- 11 min walk
- Oxnard, CA (OXR)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ventura, Amanzi Hotel is in the city center and near the beach. Ventura Pier and Ventura Harbor are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Ventura County Fairgrounds, or consider a night out at Libbey Bowl. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Ventura City Hall - 7 min walk
- Ventura Pier - 8 min walk
- Mission San Buenaventura - 11 min walk
- San Buenaventura Mission - 11 min walk
- Ventura Botanical Gardens - 3 min drive
- Ventura Station - 12 min walk
- Oxnard, CA (OXR) - 12 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Perfect location to walk to shops or beach. They let us check in 3 hours early the day we arrived, which was a huge help. Free hot breakfast and clean rooms. Comfortable beds & soft sheets. The exterior of the building is run down, so first impression wasn’t good, but once inside it was fine. Would definitely stay here again.