Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice is adjacent to Basilica of St Mary of Health and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like St. Mark's Basilica. This 185-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square are a short walk from the hotel, which is in the historical district.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice's 185 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 32-inch TVs come with pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes, phones, and desks are also standard.
Guests staying at The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice enjoy a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a meeting room, laundry facilities, and a porter/bellhop.
- Walking distance to St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge
- Free in-room WiFi
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice
The Westin Europa and Regina is on Venice's Grand Canal, 250 meters from Piazza San Marco (St Marks Square) and opposite the church of Santa Maria della Salute. The hotel links together 5 restored buildings, with 5 to 6 floors each, from the 17th to 19th centuries. Its ornate marble lobby features elegant furniture and mirrors, and a restaurant and piano bar offers outdoor seating on an open terrace with potted plants overlooking the Grand Canal. Internet access and a fitness center are available for guests. Due to their historical origins, guestrooms vary in size and configuration.
During the summer, the hotel offers privileged access to a private beach, tennis, and boating on Venice Lido. This pet-friendly hotel provides a welcome kit for pets, including a bowl, bed, and mat for dogs.
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2583
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 240
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice offers 185 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pay movies
Where to Eat
La Cusina - Fine-dining restaurant with canopied wood terrace on Grand Canal fronted by gondola mooring area and providing view of Santa Maria della Salute Church on the canal's opposite side. Serves Venetian specialties. Open for buffet and à la carte breakfast and à la carte lunches and dinners. Children's menu available.
Bar Tiepolo - Modern bar with canopied wood terrace on Grand Canal fronted by gondola mooring area and hotel's water-taxi dock and providing view of Santa Maria della Salute Church on the canal's opposite side. Indoor lounge with beamed ceiling, gilded back-bar, framed Venetian fans, and rattan and upholstered seating. Open mid-morning to late night for light meals, snacks, desserts, and cocktails. Pianist six nights weekly.
La Chic..chetteria Bacaro - An innovative Venetian bacaro within Restaurant La Cusina offering informal bacaro-style dining. Serving both traditional and reinvented side dishes paired with selected wine. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
Nearby Things to Do
In summer, guests have privileged access to activities including golf, tennis, and water sports on Venice Lido, as well as to the private beaches of Venice Lido.
The Lido is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
With advanced reservation and a surcharge guests may also access the seasonal outdoor pool at a nearby hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 125.00 per night.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 35 and EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 125.00 per night
- Westin Europa Regina Hotel
- Westin Europa Regina Hotel Venice
- Westin Europa Regina Venice
- Westin Regina Venice
- Westin Europa Regina Venice Hotel
- Westin Venice
- Venice Westin
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Europa Venice
- Regina Venice
- Venice Westin Europa
- Westin Europa
- Westin Europa Regina Venice
- Westin Europa Regina
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.