Located in San Polo, Hotel Iris Venice is adjacent to St. Mary of the Friars and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Ca' Rezzonico. This 27-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, a library, and a 24-hour front desk. Rialto Bridge and Academy Gallery are also a short walk from this Venice hotel.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning.
All 27 rooms feature phones and desks. TVs come with digital channels. Hair dryers are also available.
Guests staying at Hotel Iris Venice enjoy free WiFi in public areas and a library. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help secure valuables, and answer any questions about the area.
- Walking distance to St. Mary of the Friars and Rialto Bridge
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in public areas
- 24-hour front desk
Hotel Iris Venice
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Venice hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Hotel Iris Venice offers 27 accommodations with hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Digital television is provided. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Start your morning with a free buffet breakfast, available each day of your stay.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Hotel Iris
- Hotel Iris Venice
- Iris Hotel
- Iris Hotel Venice
- Iris Venice
- Iris Hotel Malcesine
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).