Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, Baglioni Hotel Luna is next to popular attractions like St. Mark's Square and St Mark's Campanile. This 5-star hotel has 91 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace are a short walk from the hotel, which is in the historical district.
In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
The 91 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including minibars, free newspapers, and safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and plasma TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Phones are also standard.
Guests of Baglioni Hotel Luna enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a 24-hour business center. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 230 per room roundtrip. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with sightseeing, directions, and local dining recommendations. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free newspapers, a fireplace in the lobby, and a porter/bellhop.
- Steps from St. Mark's Square and St Mark's Campanile
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour business center
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Baglioni Hotel Luna
Over the centuries the Baglioni Hotel Luna has been renovated many times, most recently in 2005-06. In the 18th century, for instance, students of Gianbattista Tiepolo embellished the building with frescoes, some of which survive in the opulent reception-and-breakfast salon called the Marco Polo Room. Guest services include free WiFi and a 24-hour business center.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 5
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Baglioni Hotel Luna offers 91 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Canova - Ornate fine-dining restaurant overlooking San Marco Lagoon. Serves Italian and Venetian specialties such as Tagliolini with Scampi, Seabass with Artichokes and Chives, and Veal Scallops in Gorgonzola Sauce. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
Marco Polo Room - Breakfast salon featuring Murano-glass chandeliers, gilded mirrors, fresh flowers, and 18th-century ceiling frescoes from Giambattista Tiepolo's school. Buffet breakfast (surcharge) served daily.
Caffè Baglioni - Canal-view bar-lounge with molded ceiling, orange silk-damask walls, floral brocade chairs, and marble floor, providing views of side canal and the Royal Garden of St Mark's. Open mid-morning to late night for appetisers, salads, sandwiches, desserts, and cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido, a slender, 11-kilometre-long island facing the Adriatic Sea, lies a 15-minute water-bus ride east of historical Venice's centre. In summer it becomes the city's playground, when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 16 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 77 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 230 per room (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77 per night
- Luna Baglioni Hotel
- Luna Baglioni Venice
- Luna Hotel
- Luna Hotel Baglioni
- Luna Hotel Baglioni Venice
- Luna Hotel Venice
- Baglioni Hotel Luna Venice
- Baglioni Luna Venice
- Baglioni Luna
- Hotel Baglioni
- Hotel Luna
- Hotel Luna Baglioni
- Luna Baglioni
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Baglioni Hotel Luna is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.