Located in Granville Street, Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Granville Island Public Market and BC Place Stadium. This 110-room hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a nightclub. It's also close to Stanley Park and Canada Place.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a full breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver's 110 air-conditioned rooms provide free newspapers, ironing boards, and desks. TVs come with cable channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Hair dryers are also standard.
Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver features a nightclub, free WiFi in public areas, and coffee in a common area. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free newspapers, laundry facilities, and an ATM.
- Close to Granville Island Public Market and BC Place Stadium
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver
The Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver is located on Granville Street at Davie, close to the center of Vancouver's popular entertainment district and a few blocks from Yaletown.
Complimentary amenities include newspapers and WiFi throughout the hotel.
Faxing, photocopying, and other business services are also available. Additional facilities include a restaurant with a lounge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver offers 110 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and hair dryers. Cable television is provided. This Vancouver hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Wings Restaurant - open 7 AM-Midnight serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A full breakfast is served 7-11 AM for a surcharge.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
- Downhill skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between CAD $ 15 and CAD $20 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 10 per hour
- Late check-out fee: CAD 10.00 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Howard Johnson Downtown Vancouver
- Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver
- Howard Johnson Hotel Vancouver Downtown
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.