- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences
- 9 min walk
- Oceanografic Aquarium
- 12 min walk
- Valencia Street Circuit
- 15 min walk
- Valencia (VLC)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Valencia's Camins al Grau neighborhood, Hotel Primus Valencia is in the business district and near the beach. Port of Valencia and Mestalla Stadium are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit City of Arts and Sciences and Oceanografic Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Valencia Street Circuit or Plaza de Toros de Valencia. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences - 9 min walk
- Oceanografic Aquarium - 12 min walk
- Valencia Street Circuit - 15 min walk
- Gulliver Park - 19 min walk
- Palau de la Musica - 2 min drive
- Valencia Fuente San Luis Station - 7 min drive
- Maritim-Serreria Station - 14 min walk
- Valencia (VLC) - 18 min drive
- Menorca XXII – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open on select days. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Primus Valencia
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Really great hotel, comfortable clean and modern. Very well placed to explore some of Valencia - although my trip was quite short.