- Malvarrosa Beach
- 3 min walk
- Valencia Street Circuit
- 15 min walk
- Port of Valencia
- 8 min drive
- Valencia (VLC)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Valencia's Poblats Maritims neighborhood, Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort is near a train station and on the beach. Plaza de la Reina and Valencia Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include City of Arts and Sciences and Oceanografic Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Bioparc Valencia Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Mestalla Stadium.
- Malvarrosa Beach - 3 min walk
- Valencia Street Circuit - 15 min walk
- Polytechnic University of Valencia - 4 min drive
- Oceanografic Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Port of Valencia - 8 min drive
- Valencia Cabanyal Station - 15 min walk
- Maritim-Serreria Station - 17 min walk
- Valencia (VLC) - 25 min drive
- Brasserie Sorolla – Beachfront brasserie offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Blue Pool Bar – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.