- Malvarrosa Beach
- 3 min walk
- Valencia Street Circuit
- 15 min walk
- Port of Valencia
- 8 min drive
- Valencia (VLC)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Valencia's Poblats Maritims neighborhood, Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort is near a train station and on the beach. Port of Valencia and Mestalla Stadium are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit City of Arts and Sciences and Oceanografic Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Bioparc Valencia Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Valencia Street Circuit.
- Malvarrosa Beach - 3 min walk
- Valencia Street Circuit - 15 min walk
- Polytechnic University of Valencia - 4 min drive
- Oceanografic Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Port of Valencia - 8 min drive
- Valencia Cabanyal Station - 15 min walk
- Maritim-Serreria Station - 17 min walk
- Valencia (VLC) - 25 min drive
- Brasserie Sorolla – Beachfront brasserie offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Blue Pool Bar – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fabulous Hotel with great staff in a wonderful City